Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet
Loading

Friday, April 22, 2011

funny pictures panda will let you take the bamboo

funny pictures panda will let you take the bamboo

hongkong12-news: Lead Me in the Way Everlasting « The Turtle's Chair
, even paging through Celan's poems, reading and being touched by them, none of them seemed to say "I am the poem that will make you write today!" And so â€" perhaps because Celan was a Jew and often uses language found in the Bible, or perhaps because when I am ... Anyway, next post I think I'm going to stick with mostly pictures â€" those posts don't take quite so long to write… :) Share this: Share Facebook Email StumbleUpon. å'贴者 hongkong12-news 时间: 下午11:45 ...
The Giraffability of Digressions: On slug tales
Not just any slug, mind you, I'm one of the few remaining individuals of the rare Bostonian Mollusca Knittilus breed. We're on the WWF endangered species list. So as you can see, you're in fine company today. I thought I'd take this opportunity to tell you a little ... It's a looooooong story, let me do the short version: I am/was a Harry Potter geek. In this capacity I spent some time at a Harry Potter website (where I met most of my fellow Burrowers, incidentally ). ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...