Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet
Loading

Friday, April 29, 2011

sai motherly love

sai motherly love

Sridhar's Blog: Sathya Sai Baba
After my mother got discharged and she started doing normal she started having bhajans at our place on Wednesday. This was going on for a while and after I started going to Sabarimalai more frequently these Bhajans never happened at home but she used to read about ... But once these crowds got into these bhajans or service what they see or learn is Love and Discipline. Today I understand that there are around 6 million devotees of Sathya Sai Baba all around the world. ...
Album - Dharti Pe Shirdi (Title Track ) - Sai Bhajans
priyanka Rautela: Dehradun, uttrakhand, India: I am a creation of sai ,I am debtfull to HIM for his blessings which he keeps showering upon me all day and night .i can never payback Him for his love but atleast can devotee some hours of ... As such I am not very happy about my irregular postings but then have to play all other roles also of being a Mother ,a wife and above all a social creature . I am not afraid of anything bacause I feel that lack of faith in His powers ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...