Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet
Loading

Monday, May 30, 2011

pre75v

pre-'75 American Muscle / Honda S2000 Spec
Check out these two endurance events I have coming up in the external event section, the first one is just 3 days away! April 11th @ 8PM EST - A Class RWD 500HP pre-1975 American muscle cars racing for 90 minutes around Sedona Club ...

WTB Drivers door latch pre '75 Desperate!
Winter is taking it's toll.... I am desperate for a drivers door latch mechanism. The little star roller on the door is almost shot. Only holds shut every third time or so. 72 pig. Please, please someone have one.....PM me. Thanks! ...

Edelbrock 1944 043 Prima Meter Rod Pre-75
EDELBROCK 1944 .043 PRIMA METER ROD PRE-75 Performer Series. Q-Jet Primary Metering Rods. Pairs. Single Taper.

Door lock set for Pre-75?
Guys, I have the bi-fold with flip up rear door - where can I locate a new lock for it? Also, to to have my ignition/all locks keyed correctly, do I need to replace everything (all the locks) or can I.



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...