Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet
Loading

Saturday, July 9, 2011

4 B4 Adelie Penguin

The global penguin â€" Part 3. No latitude for error: a young ...
Te Papa's curator of terrestrial vertebrates Dr Colin Miskelly tells the third part of the unfolding story of the emperor penguin that went where none had gone before (at least in the age of digital media). ...

How Sweet . . . . | Krista's Paper Cafe | Hand Made Cards & Paper ...
2. If I could be any animal, I would be a bird of prey (or a squirrel) 3. I wear socks 24/7, 365 days a year (except to shower and swim) 4. Before I die I want to stand next to an Emperor Penguin! 5. When I sing to God, ...

The global penguin â€" Part 1. How a lone emperor ventured into ...
Te Papa's curator of terrestrial vertebrates Dr Colin Miskelly tells the first part of the unfolding story of the emperor penguin that went where none had gone before (at least in the age of digital media). ... When you add on the time it takes to court their mate and to get from and to the distant sea, this equates to close to 4 months without a bite to eat. That is one serious, body-wasting diet. The males lose over 40% of their body weight, ...

BirdGuides Blog: Emperor Penguin twitch
My wife & I made the 1989 km (c.1250 mile) round trip from the Far North to Pekapeka Beach near Wellington to see the imm Emperor Penguin on Thurs 23 June, the day before it was taken into care. ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...